Wednesday 16 March 2011

Introduction.

Hello world. My name is Holly, I'm kinda cyber-paranoid so I'm not going to reveal my full name.

I live on Bowen Island, hence the blog title. For those who don't know where that is, it's in British Columbia (Canada), just West of Vancouver.

So; a little about myself:

I'm sixteen years old, still in school of course. I'm interested in law which I suppose is to be expected seeing as I'm Jewish, Sephardic if anyone cares. I'm not religious however, just culturally Jewish, I get it from my Mom, my Dad's a goy, hehe.
I speak English and French as do most Canadians, I also speak Portuguese because my Mom's family comes from there.
I generally like to think of myself as a free-flowing person, I like to read, listen to music and just generally chill out. Sitting out in the woods on a summers day with a good book is one of my number one pleasures in life.
For those who care, I'm currently in a relationship with my long-term girlfriend. We've been together for two years and she's totally and utterly awesome, hehe, sorry, I'm rambling, but I really love her. She's kindly given me permission to use her name in this blog; she's called Mary.

I think I'll save other stuff about me for later, haha.

I likely won't post TOO much, but it'll be my little outlet when I need it, so enjoy!

Love
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment