Monday 16 July 2012

Confessions of a Lapsing Vegetarian

As I'm guessing you know, I'm a vegetarian type. I've been vegetarian for a while now, yet I'm no longer certain I want to continue.

I first went vegetarian for health reasons and my reasonably flat stomach proves that it worked. Yet nowadays my willpower is lapsing. Actual meat such as steak, hamburgers, hot dogs and the like don't tempt me at all, yet seafood REALLY does.
Me and my friends went to the Octopuses Garden the other day (It's a Japanese restaurant if you were wondering) and it was all I could do not to steal some prawn tempura from Lia's plate.

I don't know how everyone out there feels about this, but I feel kind of bad that my vegetarian days may be coming to an end. Even if they do, it's likely that I'll only go pescetarian, not full omnivore however.

So this is what it is really. If anyone reading this has strong thoughts one way or the other, let me know because I'm really not having an easy time deciding this on my own.

Love
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment