Thursday 8 March 2012

What They Must Think Of Me.

As you know, my long-distance relationship has recently hit me like a tonne of bricks, I spend a worrying amount of time crying these days, my room-mates probably think I'm some sort of freak but I just can't help it.
Not being with her hurts so bad, I really don't know what to do, I can't just quit university and I can't just break up with her... not that that would even solve the problem.

I'm sorry that this blog is ever more depressing but I don't really have anything happy to write these days, I'm just barely getting all my school work done and my social life has whittled down to next to nothing.
I really can't wait for summer when I'll see everyone again. Mary, Sarah, Mom, Dad, Joe, Natasha, Lia, Mimi, Beth, Uncle Cameron, everybody whether I mentioned you or not, life's just not the same without you. Even you Rowan!

Love
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment