Thursday 19 April 2012

I Can't Believe This Happened.

You'll never guess what happened to me today.
I peed myself, really. Now, given my pre-existing condition, this isn't the first time this has happened, but it's the first time it's happened at uni.

Basically, it happened like this: I woke up this morning, totally and utterly desperate (Not the first time that's happened to me, in fact it happens a whole damn lot). I jumped out of bed and ran out of my room, I was only in my t-shirt and underwear, but that didn't really bother me, most of the girls in my dorm have seen me like this and I like that sense of trust (No, we're not all having naked pillow fights and that kind of like, calm down, hehe). When I got down the hall to the washroom, someone was in there having a shower. People lock the door for showers about 50% of the time, this was one of those times. I knocked on the door and heard "In a minute". Sadly, I didn't have a minute, I felt myself begin peeing and I just froze. I stood there outside the door, half-naked and peeing, I couldn't believe it was happening. Once I was done, I stood there a while longer, frozen in shame, it was at that point I noticed my friend Samantha standing behind me, I had no idea what to do, I just looked at her and burst out crying.
She asked me if I was okay, I couldn't do anything but blubber. Samantha quickly ran into her room and got my a towel, telling me that she wasn't sure what else she could do. I thanked her weakly and told her I would clean up my own mess and used the towel to clean my puddle. She laughed a little and said that the towel was for me, I forced a chuckle back, not really in a very jokey mood.

I won't keep going with my story, I'm sure I'm boring you all, but yeah, bad day, very bad day.

Love
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment